Sunday, January 2, 2011

hello!

Welcome to my blog!  I'm starting it this year (2011) as a resolution; I wanted to create a blog for various reasons, including the following:

  • I want a place to post updates about my webshop, called je moi mien, so I can update the world about my store!
  • I want to have a place where I can post tips and guidelines for lolitas and maybe create interesting posts to read about.

So, here's a little bit about myself.  My name is Gina and I love sweet lolita!  I've been dressing in it for about three years and, even though I can't wear it all the time, I always am dreaming up new coordinates and outfits to wear.  My favourite brand is Angelic Pretty, but I love many others, including BABY, The Stars Shine Bright and metamorphose.  I also love playing video games, my favourites being any game in the Legend of Zelda series, the Kingdom Hearts series, and, of course, Pokemon!  I've been playing video games since I was about 5, and I always carried my Game Boy around with me, everywhere I went.  I absolutely love watching movies and TV.  I have so many favourite movies, it's not even funny!  I can't even begin to name them all.  My list of favourite television shows is much easier to contain; I love Modern Family, The Office, The Big Bang TheoryMad Men, and Arrested Development, among many, many others.  I have a wide range of musical interests, ranging from rock to metal to classical.  My favourite bands include The Beatles, My Chemical Romance, Bright Eyes, and Andrew Jackson Jihad, though I like so many others!  One of my favourite things to do is draw and create art, and I hope to one day become a comic book illustrator, because I love reading and writing comics.  I also love to sew and I am starting work on a hair accessory brand called je moi mien!  I sew a lot of my own clothes and I've been sewing since 2006.

Thanks for reading my blog!  I hope to update every other Friday (excluding today, of course!) so look forward to my first real post on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment